Saturday, November 14, 2009

Racism or something else?

I always wonder why I am picked last in sports, smirked at by girls, etc.


I consider myself good looking, I am confident, athletic (I even know a bit of martial arts.) and naturally gifted in singing, drawing and cooking.


But does being Chinese have anything to do with it? I'm in my second year of highschool.

Racism or something else?
you might be in alittle racial area ....i have had asian friends....but were disliked by alot of the popular people.





your smirked by the girls probably because the ythink your cute....
Reply:Well,maybe don't you think it's just paranoia or something? Have you considered thinking about your attitude? Maybe you got an attitude toward people,not to be judgemental okay,I'm also an Asian and I know how it feels like!! High School is just about fitting in I know. Well all I can say is that,part of it is racism I guess,there are just some people out there who think there are so superior than others! However, don't get too affected about it,it only makes you feel inferior..


No comments:

Post a Comment