Saturday, November 14, 2009

Im thinking about moving to australia to live from england. Can anyone give me info on the process?

Details: Im a "semi qualified" musician (although I have being doing pro music work off the weight of my experience for a while including tuition, studio, production and live work), born english, classed as disabled now after being sectioned (epilepsy related illness) a while back but will be shedding that banner and going back to work if I decide to leave the country in the near future.


Main concerns are the fact that I have a pet to consider (a rat) and a small collection of martial arts weapons (nothing particulary lethal btw. a set of blunt cheapo samurai swords, a blunt cheapo refurbished chinese longsword, 2 steel whips, a staff, a wooden 3 section staff and a metal 3 section staff) that I use for training with. How would these factors affect the process. I am well aware of the impliocations of taking animals and what may be viewed as dangerous weapons overseas. My plan once there would be to get any kind of job to get a flat while I set up my music tuition business.

Im thinking about moving to australia to live from england. Can anyone give me info on the process?
Australia is very picky about applicaitons they will accept. They are looking for teachers, and some other qualitifed jobs.


They just do not let anyone come in the country just to live.


They have very tight controls even on if you want to visit, i know it took me months to get oked just to vacation there and that normal.
Reply:Not much call for epilectic vermin loving music hobos in this country.dont bother they wont even take your 20th application.


No comments:

Post a Comment