Saturday, November 14, 2009

I hurt my joint when I was doing an elbow strike on the sandbag what to do to cure it?

I have 2 sand bags and one spped bag in my back yard.I use to do shansoe a branch of kungfu or chinese kick boxing.I now train my self with mixed martial arts.One of my sand bags are tied up and the other one is on the ground.I do gabs,hooks,upper cutts,kicks,knee and elbow strikes.I learned that from watching UFC so i started punching and doing elbow strikes on the sand bag that is on the ground.I did a mestake when i elbowed the sand bag i hit it with my joints and it caused internal bleding[black mark].Even when i bendmy arm or try lifting weights on my tri ceps it hurts.What to do?

I hurt my joint when I was doing an elbow strike on the sandbag what to do to cure it?
Stop using the arm for several days and see how things go. If pain continue's, consult a health professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment